The ultimate bubble tea drink is here – Milo Dinosaur + Brown Sugar + Boba! If you can’t decide whether to get a Milo Dinosaur or to get a cup of your favorite BBT, Tiger Sugar is here for you with a solution. A combination of the two!
Tiger Sugar Releases Limited Edition Milo Dinosaur Brown Sugar Boba Milk!
The all-new Dino-Milo Brown Sugar Boba Milk ($6.30) is to die for, literally. Above all, it is probably the perfect recipe for diabetes.
Consisting of Tiger Sugar’s signature Brown Sugar Boba Milk combined with the malty Milo drink that we are all so familiar with, it is then topped off with a heaping amount of Milo powder on top.
The sugar level of the original recipe is also said to be adjusted and lowered. This is to ensure that the drink is not overly sweet and jelak.
Besides Boba (Tiger Sugar’s large tapioca pearls), you can also opt to change your toppings to small-sized pearls or a mixture of both Boba and small-sized pearls!
Tiger Sugar’s New Dino-Milo Brown Sugar Boba Milk Will Be Available For A Limited Time Only!
Tiger Sugar launched this new drink on the 28th of February, but there was no end date specified. Therefore, hurry up and visit the nearest Tiger Sugar Singapore outlet near you and try out this nostalgic drink for yourself!
- Paragon Shopping Centre, 290 Orchard Rd, #B1-39/40, 238859
- #B2-32, Capitol Piazza, 13 Stamford Rd, 178905
- Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Rd, #B1-42, Singapore 059413
- #01-455-461 North Wing, Suntec City, 3 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038
- Holland Piazza, #B1-06, 3 Lor Liput, Singapore 277725
- Jurong Point Shopping Center, 41 Jurong West Central 1, #03-40/41
- Bedok Mall, #B1-30A, 311 New Upper Changi Rd, Singapore 467360
- 1 Northpoint Drive, Northpoint City South Wing, #01-153, Singapore 768019