Personal Data Protection Notice
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) stipulates the basis which Good Foodie Media Pte Ltd (“we”) may collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data in line with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice is applicable to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, which is relevant to a person who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. For example, a person’s name, email address and telephone number.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We do not collect your Personal Data unless such Personal Data is disclosed to us by you directly or by your authorised representative on a voluntary basis, where you or your authorised representative have been made informed of the Purposes (as defined hereinbelow) for such collection and you or your authorised representative have consented to such collection.
- The purpose of storing and using your Personal Data includes but not confined to the following:
- performing any obligations which is related to the provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to any queries that you submitted;
- managing your relationship with us; and
- any other purposes on which you have provided the information.
(collectively referred to as the “Purposes”)
- Your personal data may be disclosed:
- when is required for fulfilling obligations during or in relation to our provision of the services requested by you; or
- to, agents and other organisations from third party service providers that we have engaged to perform any of the functions indicated for the Purposes.
WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT
- Your consent on our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will remain valid unless such consent is withdrawn by you in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require at least a period of seven (7) business days to process your request.
- It is your right to withdraw your consent. That said, with such withdrawal, we may not be able to continue with the provision of our goods or services.
- Where the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data without consent is permitted under PDPA, withdrawal of one’s consent does not affect our right to collect, use and disclose such data.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you would like to make an access to a copy of your Personal Data hold by us or to correct your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We adopt adequate measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure or other risks.
- While we endeavour to protect the security of your Personal Data, you are aware that there is no method of transmission over internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We rely on the Personal Data provided by you or your authorised personnel. If there are any changes to your Personal Data, please update us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ensure the completeness and accuracy of your personal data.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We reserve the right to retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the Purposes, or as required by applicable laws.
- We will cease storing your Personal Data or remove your Personal Data, as soon as we assume that such storage no longer serves the Purposes and is no longer required legally.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- In general, we do not transfer your Personal Data to countries outside Singapore. If need be, we will obtain your consent prior to such transfer. We endeavour to make sure that a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA is accorded to your personal data.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that are relevant to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- You acknowledge that this Notice may be updated without any prior notice. Please refer to the date on which this Notice was last updated.
- Your continued and uninterrupted use of our services or your access to this website constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
- If you have any enquiries in relation to this Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.