- Starbucks’ mooncakes are now available.
- Traditional flavours include Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk, Pandan Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk.
- Assorted flavours include Starbucks Coffee with Caramel and Hazelnut, Lychee Black Tea, and Salted Caramel Chocolate.
- Each mooncake is priced at S$5.90, while gift boxes are priced at S$59.90.
Hello, friends! Certainly, there are many upcoming celebrations in Singapore. Without a doubt, National Day is well-celebrated in many spots. Not only is Starbucks releasing new merchandise, but Heytea has also just recently jumped on the bandwagon by launching new Milo beverages. Well, that’s not all the news from Starbucks this week!
Starbucks S’pore Launches Mooncakes For Mid-Autumn Festival
Despite the Mid-Autumn Festival being roughly two months away, Starbucks has already introduced its well-loved mooncakes. Find some traditional flavours such as Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk and Pandan Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk. Exciting new flavours include Starbucks Coffee with Caramel and Hazelnut, Lychee Black Tea, and Salted Caramel Chocolate.
Here are some of the flavours description:
- Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk: Baked mooncake with smooth white lotus paste and a creamy salted egg yolk center.
- Pandan Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk: Baked mooncake with pandan infused white lotus paste and a creamy salted egg yolk center.
- Starbucks Coffee with Caramel and Hazelnut: Baked mooncake with our signature coffee infused white lotus paste and a caramel center with chopped hazelnuts.
- Lychee Black Tea: Baked mooncake with lychee infused white lotus paste with an aromatic black tea center.
- Salted Caramel Chocolate: Baked mooncake with chocolate white lotus paste and a salted caramel center with almond bits.
Each mooncake is specifically priced at S$5.90. If you’re planning to surprise your loved ones, get your hands on the gift box instead. Available in either Traditional Gift Box or Assorted Gift Box, these wooden gift boxes have whimsical bunnies print! It is perfect to be used to keep knick-knacks. Additionally, it comes with an exclusive reusable Starbucks canvas tote bag. Priced at S$59.90.
Coffee Or Tea-Infused Mooncakes?
We’re sure that the Mid-Autumn Festival merchandise by Starbucks is just around the corner! In Chinese tradition, mooncakes are given to family, friends, and even business partners to symbolise completeness and togetherness. With that said, will you be giving out any mooncakes this year? Let us know in the comments! See you on the next post!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!