- Minions are returning to McDonald’s Singapore this September.
- The seasonal menu includes Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie, Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce, and more.
- Items are available on a while stocks last basis.
Hello, friends! McDonald’s has always been the go-to spot to satisfy our cravings. Well, it is about to get even better. This month of September, McDonald’s Singapore is dropping some new items on the menu, and then some. Without a doubt, the new seasonal menu is going to tickle everyone’s tastebuds! Alright, let’s not drag this any longer.
Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie, Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce & More
It is time to say ‘Bello’! This month, Minions are finally returning to McDonald’s. The latest drop comprises several exciting things including Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce Dip (with McNuggets, of course), Minion Potatoes, Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie, and Melon Waffle Cone. To round it all up, you can always order the Spicy Chicken McNuggets Feast, too! Here’s the break down of the latest drop.
- Chicken McNuggets: 9 pieces a la carte will be available for $5, usual price from $6.35.
- Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce Dip: Exclusively available with every purchase of the Chicken McNuggets and Happy Sharing Box.
- Minion Potatoes: Top-up $2 to enjoy 6 pieces.
- Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie: $1.50
- Melon Waffle Cone: $2, available from 3rd September onwards at Dessert Kiosks, while stocks last.
- Spicy Chicken McNuggets Feast: Available for $8.55, 9 pieces of Spicy Chicken McNuggets, Fries (M), Yuzu Cream Cheese Piece, and Yuzu McFizz.
Available In McDonald’s Singapore This September
Hands down, the packaging for the latest drop is absolutely adorable. Additionally, Minion collectors will need to complete their collections with the latest Happy Meal Toy Collectibles. Packed in opaque capsules, find Kevin, Stuart, Bob, Mel, Phil, and Dave in new outfits! On top of that, each Minion has a Golden Minion. It is time to find them all! What will you be trying out in McDonald’s during your visit? Let us know in the comments!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!