- Uncle Lim Old School Ice Cream is now taking online orders via Facebook.
- S$8 per ice cream box; can cut up to 8 pieces.
- 12 flavours are available for purchase.
- Purchase more than 2 boxes and get free delivery.
Hello, foodies! As the Circuit Breaker kicks in, all of us will be working from the comfort of our homes. Make sure to set a suitable everyday routine to keep yourself in check and make the most out of your time. Eat healthy and remember to exercise too. If you are looking for a treat, look no further because Uncle Lim Traditional Singapore Ice Cream is now taking online orders. So that means, you can have delicious ice cream delivered to your doorstep.
Uncle Lim Traditional Singapore Ice Cream Now Available For Online Orders Using This Link
If you grew up in Singapore, this ice cream is all too familiar and it’s so delicious! Whether you like to enjoy it with biscuit wafers or rainbow bread, this snack is a great pick-me-up. Plus, it’ll also leave you feeling nostalgic. Here’s how you can order your favourite flavour and enjoy it in the comfort of your home. Check out below.
Here Are All The Ice Cream Flavours You Can Choose From
How To Order:
- Visit their Facebook page to place your orders via Facebook Messenger
- Order here
- Payment via bank transfer or cash on delivery
- S$8 per box (estime 8pcs)
- S$1 biscuits (16pcs)
- S$2.50 rainbow bread (1 loaf, estimate 12pcs)
- Order more than 2 boxes; free delivery
- Order 2 boxes and below; S$4 delivery charge
Delivery Area & Time:
- 2pm-6pm; Hougang, Sengkang, Serangoon, Ponggol, Tampines, Pasir Ris
- 6pm-10pm; Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, CCK, Woodland, Marsiling, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
Can you almost taste the flavours of this ice cream? Because we can! What are you waiting for? Place your orders now and get all your ice cream cravings satisfied. Visit their Facebook page for more information. Which ice cream flavour is your favourite? Let us know in the comments! Bye for now and stay safe!
Feature image credit: Uncle Lim Old School Ice Cream (Facebook)