Everyone’s favorite hotpot restaurant, Haidilao, has some good news to share with all of us. They have officially launched their table reservation service online from the 11th of Jan!
Skip The Queue, With Haidilao’s New Online Table Reservation Service!
As we all know, Haidilao is Singaporean’s go-to hotpot restaurant. Well-known for their extremely high-quality service and freebies, Haidilao has garnered a high level of popularity locally. With that being said, it is undoubtedly crowded, especially during peak hours. Which means, SUPER LONG QUEUES!
2020 is off to a good start because Haidilao has just recently launched its online table reservation service. Haidilao’s online booking system allows diners to secure a table without all the hassle of waiting at the physical outlet before their meal. Therefore, you can skip the queue and all that waiting once and for all!
Haidilao’s Online Table Reservation Is Now Available!
However, do take note that Haidilao’s new online table booking system is only available for table reservations at 6 out of the 12 outlets in Singapore. The booking timings are available in 15-minute intervals from 10:30 a.m. onwards. Therefore, simply scan the QR Code in the image above to make your first online table reservation at Haidilao!
The 6 outlets are listed below:
- 313 Somerset – 313 Orchard Road, #04-23/24, Singapore 238895 (6835 7227)
- Century Square – 2 Tampines Central 5, #02-22, Century Square, Singapore 529509 (6781 5115)
- Clarke Quay – 3D River Valley Road, #02-04 Clarke Quay, Singapore 179023 (6337 8627)
- Paya Lebar Quarter Mall – 10 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Quarter, #03-11/12 PLQ Mall, Singapore 409057(6970 0555)
- Sun Plaza – 30, #02-01 Sembawang Dr, Sun Plaza, Singapore 757713 (6483 2122)
- The Seletar Mall – 33 Sengkang West Ave, #03-36/37 The Seletar Mall, Singapore 797653 (6282 5505)