Express your love for your Mum at Meow BBQ and receive a stunning DIY flower when you dine in at their restaurant at Bugis+ from now till May 15. Not only that, indulge in mouth-watering prime-cut meats and a plethora of tasty dishes for an unforgettable Mother’s Day meal!
Celebrate Mother’s Day This Year At Meow BBQ
First founded in 2012 by Uncle Meow, Meow Barbecue is renowned throughout China, with over 30 outlets across 10 major Chinese cities like Chongqing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Beijing. They have also been consistently ranked Top 10 BBQ Restaurants in China, as well as having won Dianping’s Must-Try Restaurant for four consecutive years.
Their outlet at Bugis+ marks the brand’s first overseas outpost, giving Singaporeans a taste of their signature variety of BBQ items with adorable cat elements.
New Dishes To Check Out
1. Prawn Paste Stuffed Mushrooms ($8.80)
A must-try with succulent white mushrooms stuffed with prawn paste made from freshly minced prawns, seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Sliced Beef with Garlic ($16.80)
A delightful treat for garlic lovers, sink your teeth into beef slices coated with minced garlic for pure garlic goodness in every bite.
3. Ox Tongue with Szechuan Peppers ($21.80)
This tasty dish features tender slices of beef tongue t marinated with a secret house-made chilli sauce, which releases a fragrant aroma of green peppercorns when grilled.
4. Grilled Chicken Wings ($8.80)
Juicy and meaty wings marinated in a barbecue sauce, they are then charcoal grilled to perfection.
Scrumptious Meat Platters To Enjoy!
1. Meow All-Star Meat Platter ($66.80)
Perfect for meat lovers, the Meow All-Star Meat Platter brings together the top seven best-selling items from Meow Barbecue for the ultimate indulgence:
- Ox Tongue with Szechuan Peppers
- Iberico Pork Belly with Garlic
- Iberico Pork Collar in Smoky Sauce: Lean, juicy pork collar rendered with an amazing chargrilled savouriness
- Marbled Beef Chuck: Slices of well-marbled, tender beef chuck that melt in your mouth
- Marinated Beef with Onion: Sliced beef sweetened with a marination of chopped onions
- Savoury Beef Flank: Tender beef flank doused in barbecue sauce flown in from Sendai, Japan
- Chicken with Szechuan Peppers: A spicy meat dish made with green peppercorns and a secret house-made chilli mix that is perfected following three long years of field research
2. Meow Signature Chicken and Pork Platter ($59.80)
If you’re in the mood for chicken & pork instead, the Meow Signature Chicken and Pork Platter gives you six types of succulent pork and chicken options:
- Chicken with Szechuan Peppers
- Iberico Pork Collar in Smoky Sauce
- Iberico Spicy Pork Belly with Pickled Peppers: Juicy pork belly marinated in pickled chillies for a unique sour-spicy flavour profile
- Iberico Pork Belly with Garlic
- Iberico Pork Collar Marinated in Pineapple Sauce: Pork collar tinged with the fruity tanginess of sweet pineapple
- Sliced Chinese Sausage
Hurry down and celebrate Mother’s Day At Meow Barbecue today!
Address: 201 Victoria St, #01-17, Bugis+, Singapore 188067
- Sun to Thurs, 11.30am to 10pm
- Fri & Sat, 11.30am to 12am
For more news, McDonald’s Returns With Jjang! Jjang! Burgers, Including BT21 Collection Releasing On May 3
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!