Fried chicken, but add a little of spice, and everything nice.
Fried Chicken & Fries With Salted Egg
Here’s one of the best pieces of news you will receive today. After three years of hiatus, KFC Singapore is finally bringing back the Goldspice Chicken. If you don’t recall the series, we are here to jog your memory. Imagine KFC’s Hot and Spicy Crispy chicken well coated with aromatic salted egg, curry leaves, and sweet basil.
Well, you don’t have to imagine much longer. It will be available from 20th January 2021 onwards. You can check out the prices right here!
- One piece of Goldspice Chicken is priced at $3.65.
- Two-piece set with a regular serving of whipped potato, coleslaw, and a regular Sjora Mango Peach, it is priced at $8.95.
- Goldspice Chicken Box that comes with two pieces of chicken, two pieces of hot and crispy tenders, a regular serving of whipped potato, fries, and one regular Sjora Mango Peach, it is priced at $10.95.
- Five-piece Goldspice Chicken Buddy Meal is priced at $19.55
- Eight-piece Goldspice Chicken Family Meal is priced at $36.95.
- Goldspice Fries starts from $3.80.
Available For A Limited Time Only
Unfortunately, Goldspice wouldn’t be staying around for a long time. Available for a limited time only, you better be quick before the season ends. Who are you going to share fried chicken with salted egg with? It’s time to tag them in the comments!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!