Cheers is bringing the ‘convenience’ to convenience stores! The first self-cook ramen station was spotted at the 7-eleven outlet at Icon Village a while back, will now be found at 15 Cheers outlets across Singapore. This handy service lets you cook instant noodles with ease as you can cook Korean-style ramen on the spot. Besides, it’s the first of its kind here in Singapore, and the innovation will surely pique your curiosity!
Trending: Self-Cook Ramen Station Now At 15 Cheers Outlets In S’pore
Customise Your Own Kimchi Ramen
These self-cook ramen stations come with a shelf of ingredients that you need for your ramen, like instant noodle packets, eggs, hot dogs and more! First, pick your ingredients and bring them to the counter to pay up. Then, you can start cooking your ramen!
Empty your ramen packet into the paper tray that is provided and scan the barcode to activate the machine. Place the paper tray on the stove and just press the start button! The machine will add the water and cook it for you. With just a few steps, you can have your own piping hot bowl of instant noodles!
It will look something like this (In Video: 7-Eleven’s Self-Cook Ramen Station):
The price for this self-cook ramen starts at $3.50 for the packet of instant noodles. They are available in a few flavours, including the all-time favourite Kimchi ramen.
Self-Cook Ramen Station Now At 15 Cheers Outlets In S’pore
These automated self-cook ramen stations are now available at the following 15 Cheers outlets:
- FairPrice Xpress NUS: No. 2 College Avenue West, #01-05 S138607
- Cheers – U-Town: 1 Create Way, #01-01 S138602
- Cheers – Downtown East Resort: 1 Pasir Ris Close, #02-200 Downtown East Resort S519599
- Cheers – Downtown East: 1 Pasir Ris Close Downtown East (“Resort”) #01-336 S519599
- Cheers – Republic Poly: Republic Polytechnic, One Stop Centre, 9 Woodlands Ave 9, #01-04 and #01-05 S738964
- Cheers – Temasek Polytechnic: 21 Tampines Avenue 1 BS26-2-19, Temasek Polytechnic S529757
- Cheers – Nanyang Polytechnic: 180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 Blk A Unit 278A/B, Nanyang Polytechnic S569830
- Cheers – Holland MRT: 200 Holland Avenue, #B1-03/04 Holland MRT Station S278995
- Cheers – The Cathay: 2 Handy Road, The Cathay #01-13/14/K1 S229233
- Cheers – Hougang: Block 810 Blk 810 Hougang Central #01-214 S530810
- Cheers – Tampines MRT: 20 Tampines Central 1 #01-02 Tampines MRT Station S529538
- Cheers – Tan Tock Seng: 11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng #01-03 S308433
- Cheers – Ang Mo Kio: Block 407 Block 407 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #01-741 S560407
- Cheers – Bras Basah: Blk 231 Bain Street #01-21, Bras Basah Complex S180231
- Cheers – Buona Vista: 100 North Buona Vista Road #01-01 Buona Vista Road S139345
Singaporeans love trying out new and innovative things. Furthermore, it’s a cool and interesting concept to youngsters. It may just become the next trend in Singapore! What do you think about these self-cook ramen stations? Will you be checking them out?