Heading to the beach soon? Well, looks like you have every reason to head there now this month. As part of Sentosa’s Jubilee perks, all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents can ride the cable car on the Sentosa line for free from now to Oct 31!
Sentosa Offering Free Cable Car Rides
To redeem the free ride, simply sign up for a free Islander membership and verify your Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Resident status. For those who are already members, you can log in and then verify your status via Myinfo with Singpass.
Here’s a screenshot of what you will see when you log into your account:
Once you have verified your status, simply present your Islander member QR code at any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters to redeem your free ride.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is valid from 1 Jun 2022 to 31 Oct 2022.
- Valid only for one Singapore Cable Car (Sentosa Line) ticket redemption for each eligible Islander member.
- Eligible Islander Member must be verified as a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident through Singpass.
- Please login to your membership account and present the Islander member QR code at any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters to redeem your free ticket.
- Please note that Singapore Cable Car (Sentosa Line) is scheduled for annual maintenance from 19 – 29 Jul 2022 and will not be in operation.
- Special Promotion: Member can choose to top up $15 to upgrade the ticket to a Singapore Cable Sky Pass (Round Trip) which includes both Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line.
Cover Photo: @estherphotographyy (Instagram), Changi Airport (Facebook)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!