Hello, friends! We have picked up a trend. McDonald’s will always release something completely new at the end of the month. This time around, McDonald’s is releasing a cream pie. We are here for it! A few months ago, the fast-food chain dropped Molten Chocolate Pie. It was a great hit among Singaporeans. You will be happy to know that there’s something chocolate-y about this pie too!
Introducing White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Pie
Just announced on all its official social media accounts, McDonald’s will be dropping White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Pie on the 29th August! That’s just a few days away! Apart from this, McDonald’s has yet to release any other information regarding the brand new cream pie. Is it going to be white, or pink exterior? We have to wait to find out!
Additionally, it turns out that the White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Pie isn’t the only new item on its menu. After combing through McDonald’s Instagram, an Instagram user mentioned that the fast-food chain may be releasing a new burger on the same date. He mentioned that it may be a seafood burger. We are hoping that this may be true! But, it has not been confirmed by McDonald’s yet.
Are you going to try out the new pie?
The new pie sounds absolutely promising. After all, you cannot go wrong with the combination of white chocolate and strawberry cream! We are hoping it to be a white chocolate shell and a generous amount of pink strawberry cream! Hopefully, the packaging is going to be super cute too! Are you going to try out the new pie? See you on the next post!
- Starbucks S‘pore’s Alpaca Collection And Other Cute Merchandises Are Now Available
- KFC S’pore‘s $9 For 6 Pieces Of Chicken Returns Every Tuesday
- NEW: Singapore’s Unique Brown Sugar Boba Milk Now Served in a Can
- This Just In: Jollibee Is Opening Its 8th Outlet In S’pore At Suntec City’s Basement
- 8 Unique Mooncakes This Mid-Autumn Festival: Bak Kwa, Bubble Tea, Roast Duck Mooncakes & More