The feeling when you’re holding a warm sandwich with both your hands is indescribable. Putting it in layman’s terms, it feels like your whole life is complete! Nothing is more soothing to the soul than sinking your teeth into boundless flavours of a well-layered sandwich. Are you ready for this? This time around, we’re introducing a spot that delivers sandwiches, doughnuts, and coffee to your doorstep.
Check Out Korio At Amoy Street
Tucked in Amoy Street, Korio is a spot that offers pickups and deliveries. Its well-curated menu encompasses a variety of doughnuts, sandwiches, and beverages. Known to be artisanal, rest assured that every creation is handcrafted with the best ingredients. This has been heavily supported by netizens, with many noted that it is one of the best spots to get their sandwich and doughnut cravings fixed.
Concentrating on only two types of creations, here are some of the choices available for each category.
- Grilled Cheese made with cheddar, American cheese, caramelised onions, and whole-wheat sourdough.
- Breakfast Sammy made with crispy spam, sauce gribiche, chives, American cheese, and brioche.
- Tuna Melt made with tuna salad, cheddar, fried egg, pickled chilli, tomatoes, whole-wheat sourdough.
- The Shroom made with roasted shiitake and cremini, caramelised onions, mozzarella cheese, greens, Korio sauce, and whole-wheat sourdough.
- Big Bird made with honey soy chick, crispy skin, arugula, hot mayo, and brioche.
- Bigge Croque with smoked turkey ham, bechamel, cheddar, swiss cheese, caramelised onions, mustard, whole-wheat sourdough.
- Original Glazed
- 70% dark chocolate with chocolate pearls
- 70% dark chocolate with Oreo crumbs
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate drizzle
- Peanut butter and jelly
- White chocolate coconut with hazelnuts
- Pandan glazed, salted gula melaka drizzle
- Caramelised biscuit
- Cinnamon sugar do’ holes
- Pistachio cream filled doughnuts
Perfect For On The Go & Working At Home
Sandwiches are priced between $13 to $18, and doughnuts are available for a box of four ($20) and a box of six ($30). Do keep in mind that there are additional delivery charges, ranging from $6 to $12, depending on the distance from the store. For more information, you can always check out its official website right here. Will you be having a sandwich party? Time to tag your best buds. See you on the next post!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!