Hey fellow Foodies! Staying home to stay safe and getting bored with your usual homecooked food? Why not spice it up with some new recipes, and try out this French Toast recipe that is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Easy French Toast Recipe You Can Try Out At Home, The Local Way!
This is a super easy French Toast recipe that can try at home and will definitely enjoy it. It only takes about 5 minutes to prepare everything before you feast!
All you need are (for 1 serving):
- 1 egg
- 16 grams of butter
- 2 slices of bread
- Kaya Jam (Optional)
1. Beat the eggs together in a bowl until they are yellow, and add just a small pinch of salt
2. Coat your slices of bread evenly with the egg mixture and set aside until ready to cook
3. Heat up frying pan with butter until fully melted
4. Add egg-coated bread and pan fry for roughly 2 minutes each side on medium heat till it turns golden brown, then remove from heat
5. (Optional) Place pan-fried bread on some kitchen towels to remove excess grease
6. Ready to serve with Kaya Jam!
Easy As 1, 2, 3…!
Try it out, snap a photo and tag us and Eat What Tonight with your own French Toast creation! We can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!
Recipe: Eat What Tonight